Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fifty Star Owl Business Update

So, Fifty Star Owl, my website devoted to paying writers for first-hand reports of Philadelphia nightlife, has now been in operation for about a month.

As a result, I want to thank all of the readers who have taken the time to read the stories it's been my privilege to bring to you. And of course the writers too, who each have contributed exciting stories I've been proud to bring to you.

Something I've personally found very interesting are all of the international visits. I would never have realized how much interest is out there yearning to learn more about Philadelphia's nightlife. Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, India, the Philippines and even Azerbaijan have all stopped by to read about what it's like to go out here. I hope you can come visit and see all the city has to offer, but until then, I hope you enjoy reading about the part of the world I call home.

Regardless of where you are reading from, I want to invite you to comment on or hit the +1 button at the bottom of this (or any other) post you find interesting. Don't be discouraged if your're the first one to comment, at every party someone has to break the ice.

I also wanted to bring the new twitter feed to your attention: it's at the very bottom of the page. So far I've only used it to let people know when new posts are up.

Finally, as a very junior entrepreneur, I know of no good way to convey how amazing it is to watch the advertising revenue come in. Thank you considering the advertising messages you see around you. I genuinely appreciate your support.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment