Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

At Fifty Star Owl even the Ads are Great

While various writers are considering various venues, I have been firing up the FiftyStarOwl twitter account to find out what's being talked about here in Philadelphia. Currently I am only using it to announce new full-blown articles here at the website.

Full of the pride of ownership, I looked at my site a few minutes ago, and saw a fascinating ad: for Icelandic Nightlife. I like to imagine that it's very chic, blonde, and eager to enjoy hydrothermal energy. I can't click on it (clicking on your own website's ads is a no-no), so I do a little search and up it pops here: http://www.reykjavikrocks.is/ I like to think that if someone was visiting Philadelphia, (or perhaps is a Philadelphia expat pining for home) that my website here would give them a little reminder.

New articles are on the way. Until then, perhaps you'd like to revisit a night at the Walnut Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment